Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tool # 11 - Self Reflection


(1) Some of the personal tolls I will use is Go Animate and Comix. I believe these are easy to incorporate tools that are fun applications but can be used as learning tools, especially when students present finished products to the class. I use Angel to teach a variety of classes simultaneously so after certain concepts, these applications can be used for comprehension and analysis, they can present their animation to the class and using a rubrick and discussions, teacher can discuss and analyze findings with the class. Students can also post blogs regarding the information from the applications and discuss 24/7 what they see and have learned.

(2) I feel the need to change certain aspects of my classroom, fortunately, I've been incorporatingf technology into my classroom for some time. I learned tgo create websites when they first came out, learned video editing on my own for incorporation into my clasroom. I have been incorporating technology at many levels and believe it's an ongoing process. The one thing I can say is don't try to do too many things at once, it's like multitasking, you probably will not wind up doing any one thing well.

(3) I was not aware of all the "tools" that were available, actually I knoew there were alot, but specifically, it's nice to be able to try some of them and see exactly how they work, this will certainly help me use these tools throughout the year.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on completing your 11 tools blog. I am so glad to see that you have found resources you can use in your classroom. Good luck with your devices.

    ReplyDelete